Friday, September 28, 2007

Michy and Hann

My children already have names that they go by on the Internet, I will be using them.

This is Michy and Hann they are sweet and eccentric children. They put together pictures yesterday and used the movie maker to make a film with them. I did say eccentric!

Michy is ten years old and in the fifth grade. She plays the piano and draws comic books. Hann is eight years old and in the third grade. He is a jokester and loves to make everyone laugh.

These two are joined at the hip. So, whatever one does so does the other. They are both complete HAMS! You will know what I mean when you see their pictures. They do not believe pictures should be taken without props.

Once when we took family pictures their dad told everyone to hold still and not to move. So, what did Hann do? He used his eyes to look in each direction: up, down, left,and right. Now when we take pictures their dad says hold everything still including your eyes!! I thought the whole thing was funny, dad did not.

5 comments:

aisha said...

I just love all your videos-they are really great! I'm still trying to figure out how to embed youtube into my blog. The last one I tried didn't work out-I kept getting error messages when I tried to embed the html. Have any tips?

Jennifer said...

I did figure out youtube for at least myself!!
Once I got on youtube I typed in the clip I wanted. After you click on the clip it will give you options of what you want to do with it at the bottom. I clicked post it. Then I signed up using my google email acount(it is one of the options). Then it let me set up to send stuff to my blog. They already had my email address so I just had to push blogger. After that I clicked back on the video and hit post it. It said that it would be posted on my blog shortly. By the time I clicked back over here there it was! Plus, it let me write a message to send with it!
I did double check and I can post anything as long as I am logged on. Good luck!!

Jennifer said...

The movie with Michy and Hann was done on the Microsoft movie maker at home. It would not work at all yesterday. I was also getting error messages. I actually just stared typing while it was still loading, this morning, and for some reason it worked. Fluck, but try it!

aisha said...

Thanks for the info-I'll have to give it another try!

aisha said...

Hey, I finally figured it out-thanks!