Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Still Snowing

It begins snowing here in October every year and by mid-March it clears. For some unknown reason it snowed the last day of September. October, November, and December had their share of storms. January was a winter wonderland. February out did its self here. We had storm after storm. Then there was the ultimate one, over 21 inches in a day. They actually closed the schools for the first time in 19 years. It really has to bury you for the schools to close the doors. March just ended and our snow has not. We have had little snow storms a few times a week through-out the month. Yesterday brought us two inches to send the month out with a bang. Now it is April Fool's day of all days and we are expecting what? more snow.
I have decided that enough is enough. Most states are in bloom, I want mine to be too. Spring is one of my favorite times of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.