Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Van

Van celebrated his 15th birthday, yesterday. We had his birthday celebration on Monday, though. We took him out to pick out the gifts he wanted and even I was amazed.
Van decided that he wanted music for his i-pod. He want big band music and piano Cd's. Then, while we were headed to the check out line he spotted The Princess Bride on DVD, we have a VHS copy. He wanted to replace it with the DVD because he loves the movie.
I left the store so happy that I have a fifteen year old that has good taste and is a great young man.
Then, he told me that he wants to take ballroom dancing. He said that he gets to date in a year and he wants to impress the girls,when the time comes.
OH BROTHER!!

1 comment:

aisha said...

Gosh. Where were all the mature 15year olds when I was in high school? You'd better watch out-the ladies are going to snatch him right up!