Monday, October 1, 2007

Tsenu's Mid-life Crisis

See my sweet bald hubby! I like him like this!!
Now this is what his hair looks like.

We are remodeling the bathroom, ignore it!

Much to my dismay Tsenu has decided to grow his hair out. He told me Saturday. Our conversation went:

Tsenu: I am growing out my hair.

Me: Why?

Tsenu: Because I never have before.

Me: Oh, really.

Tsenu: Yeah, in my country it is a tradition to grow out your hair when you're dying.

Me: Yeah, RIGHT!

Tsenu:(laughing) You never know it could be!

2 comments:

aisha said...

I love bald! At least he's taking everything in stride, right! You'll have to post more pictures as it grows out.

Jennifer said...

I was going to post picture of him as he grows it out. It will be my Afro watch.
And Tsenu always jokes about everything. It is the way he is. I love it!