Monday, October 22, 2007

MUSIC

Yesterday, after church I decided to make a play list for myself. I wanted to have it so I can listen to the songs that I like. I have very eclectic taste.
The kids all came to join me on the computer, they usually join me in whatever I do. We all listened to music for the better part of the afternoon, I enjoyed that. Then, Van stated that they made better music when I was a teenager.
I thought "oh how sweet!" until Tony opened his mouth. He said yeah one of my teachers was talking about music from that time( I know the teacher). Van said what time is that Tony? Tony realized right away that he had once again stuck his foot in his mouth, he does it quite often.
The teacher that Tony is referring to is twice my age. I do like music from all periods of time but I hardly think that the teacher was referring to my time of music!
Some days!

No comments: