Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Museum of Natural History

Hann's class went to the museum of natural history today and I went with. These are some great things we saw.
Did you know that this would one day become the Buffalo? I like this guy!

I was not interested in the little guy up front so I do not know what he is. The one in the back is a giant sloth. Cool Huh?


The mammoth is always a favorite of mine. He could not fit into one shot with the tusks and all.


The kids had fun but they had the most fun just rolling down the hill.



After all the fun it was time to go home!! Nice Smile Huh?

2 comments:

aisha said...

What a fun field trip! What grade is Hann in this year? I bet the kids had a blast. And it's always fun to go along with the class on field trips.

Jennifer said...

Hann is in the third grade this year.