Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weeds

I was driving into my driveway this afternoon and I noticed two weeds. The first is the flower and the second is the vine. The flower I do not let grow because it does no favors for me in return. The vine grows up my fence providing privacy and hey it looks nice while it is doing so.

But I noticed that my vine is growing not only up my fence it is growing up my evergreen.

I was just wondering why it is that weeds can look so beautiful and still just be weeds?


2 comments:

aisha said...

At least your weeds are a lovely autumn red!

I meant to ask before-how is Tsenu feeling since the whole kidney stone adventure?

Jennifer said...

He is in alot of pain. It is kind of funny in a way because he had no pain at all before the removed it. Now he wishes they would have left it.