Tuesday, October 30, 2007

AFRO GONE


Tsenu has decided that he no longer wanted to grow his hair out. Apparently it was to much of a hassle.

So, yesterday morning at five o'clock he asked me to take a picture of his hair, since it would be gone soon. I was more than happy to oblige. I have wanted a picture of his bald spot since he started growing it.
When he asked to look at the picture his mouth dropped. Tsenu proceeded to ask me how I could have let him walk around looking like that. I just laughed as he went in search of a hat to wear to work. My, Husband is now mortified!

Last night at eleven o'clock Tsenu asked me to please shave his hair off. I am so happy that his hair is gone. I did not like the whole Afro idea to begin with. So, now Tsenu is bald and adorable once again. Except for the mustache he has decided to grow. I wonder how I can get rid of that now!

No comments: