Monday, October 8, 2007

I am IT!

10 Years ago I: had three children, Micky was just a baby. We were poor because Tsenu was still in college. Tony was a holy terror; he used to give me nightmares. Van was in kindergarten and scared me to death on a weekly basis by leaving school in the middle of it. Glad that I do not have to go backward.

5 years ago I: had four children. Tony was past being a holy terror, thank heavens! Van was past thinking school was over and leaving early. Micky was in kindergarten and Hann was three and a half. Tsenu was teaching at the junior high. Life was great, at least for me!

1 year ago I: had six children; do not suggest it for anyone. I had ulcers for some reason, can not imagine why! I wanted to shut myself in a room and never come out. I will never go back!!

Yesterday I : I had four kids again!! Was sick as a dog with a fever, I have a cold. I did all the laundry, including washing sheets. I listened to conference, while I put 1x2 pieces of wood under shelves in the library. They need to be straightened from the weight of books. I painted the shelves a color called brownie. I really does look yummy! Made dinner. Put all the kids to bed, which means reading until all of them fall asleep. That only takes 1 to 2 hours depending on how good the book is; we do this every night.

5 snacks I enjoy: red seedless grapes, hot coco with milk not water, carrots, extra sharp cheese, and plain yogurt blended with raspberries, blueberries, and marionberries.

5 things I would do with a million dollars: Move to some place that I choose! Build the house of my dreams. Travel everywhere in the world that I want to see. Build myself a library fit for a castle with the rolling ladders and all! Make the worlds coolest swimming pool in my back yard!!

5 places I would run away to: Scotland, just because I have always wanted to. Ireland because there are no snakes!! A huge library that I had all to my self forever!!!! Italy to eat Italian food. And a deserted island to lay around doing nothing!!!!!

5 TV shows I like: No, laughing!! America's Next Top Model (never admit to watching), Amazing Race, Lost, NCIS, and Smallville.

5 things I hate to do: Scrubbing toilets, doing dishes, scrubbing floors, cleaning windows, and weeding.

Best joys of the moment: That my house is almost finished being painted, I am going to Hawaii in two months, Autumn is here because I love the rain, my kids are old enough that I have the time to enjoy every minute with them, and that I have a husband that likes everything I do.

People to Tag: I tag Sarah.

1 comment:

aisha said...

You'll have to take lots of pictures in Hawaii! I've never been [sigh] but then again, I don't get out much.