Thursday, October 4, 2007

Hann

In our house there are two groups of kids; the boys ( Van and Tony) and Michy and Hann ( called by their real names). That is just how we have always referred to them.

Last night the elders quorum president called. He said " I know that Tsenu will not be home for a while but can I borrow the boys to help move someone?"

I sent them off to help.

In the meanwhile I made dinner and Tsenu came home. I told him that he needed to go check on the boys, I did not want them walking home alone at night. Then I said, " Besides the boys have not even eaten dinner."

Hann, whom had been standing beside me the whole time, finally turned to me and said, "I am a boy too!"

After that he made his dad take him to go help move the lady so he could be with the boys.

1 comment:

aisha said...

I know. It's so hard for the younger kids when they want so much to be like their older brother and sister. Whenever Libby gets to do something, Julia automatically assumes she can do it as well!