Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Karma Again!!

This morning Tsenu asked me to go to the bank for THIS.

I walked out of the house and realized something right away; That I should not have made fun of Tsenu's karma this morning and I LEFT MY KEYS!! I tried breaking back in through the door. It is the easiest way back into a house but then I remembered that I turned the latches around on the doors. Why? Well if I can get into my house so can someone else.

Then I remembered that I opened a few windows this morning to let the fresh air in. I torn this screen out. Do you think my husband is going to be mad when he comes home?
After I got the screen out which by the picture should tell you it was not easy; I had to find away to get myself high enough to go through the window. First, I tried the bucket on the porch. That was not working. Lucky for me it was garbage day and they come early to my street. I took the garbage can and flipped it up side down to step on from the bucket.
You know something, this may have worked but it could have been better. 1. I could have been wearing my jeans and not a skirt. 2. I could have not had thousands of books stack right under this window from painting book shelves. And yes we do have thousands of books, I am not exaggerating!
The bank teller asked me if I was having a good day. My response was that I was having a funny day.
Now I just hope that it goes to boring!

1 comment:

aisha said...

Oh, no! Sounds like your day was off to a bad start. Guess it can only get better, right? No, I'd better not say that. . .