Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Cub Scouts


This is Max.

Hann's Scout leader asked me to send a jar to scouts because they had a surprise. Surprise, I bought your child a pet and did ask you. Tsenu, does not like surprises. I thought he was cute.

Max would not eat anything the first day or the second; so Hann and I picked him out a friend. Micky named it Leper; no spelling error. She said Leper the kind that you touch and oh no your skin falls off. Weird child!!

Max finally ate that night and died! We think he ate to much. So, now we have Max Jr., Hann says if Max keeps dying he will name his fish Max the III and so forth.


Do you know how hard it is to take a picture of a fish?

And no telling me that Owen holds perfectly still for his pictures!

3 comments:

aisha said...

Ha ha!

I know what you mean about animals and pictures, though. Bailey needed some pictures taken of his two hamsters for his science project [as they were part of the project] and I had the darndest time getting any shots that weren't blurry because they were moving around so much.

Unknown said...

I think these fish have a much better home than the 3 I brought home in a coffee tin when I was 9!! There was Goldie, Mohawk, and I can't remember the other. And were you there when I brought home the desert tortoise? I ♥ it!

Jennifer said...

No, I was not there for the tortoise. I would have love that, I have a thing for reptiles.